Friday, September 14, 2007

Dude, Is That A Purse?

I see all these Russian men carrying what looks like a purse. They come in a variety of colors and are held the same way you would a clutch purse - under the arm. This one was spotted at the hardware and lumber market.

What’s up with that?

I wonder where I can get one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are jokingly referred to as "murses" (man + purse)